TeambuildingHotel „VILLA KOKICHE“ – Borovets
Hotel “Villa Kokiche” ** is open all year round and is a nice place for holidays and relaxation in the clean pine-tree air of Borovets resort. The capacity and location of the villa make it highly suitable for medium sized private parties and events.
The hotel is in the old centre of Borovets, some 30 m. from the legendary fountain, direction to the town of Samokov. It is 450 m from the base station of the cabin lift of Borovets and just 700 m from the ski-slopes.
The villa is a monolith building on 4 floors in alpine style. Much wood and stone was used for its decoration and thus it naturally fits into the mountain scenery and the pine-woods around it.
The capacity of the villa includes 8 rooms in total, namely 2 one-bedroom apartments and 6 studios. The total number of available beds is 21 regular and 11 extra beds. The apartments (85 sq. m.) have 4 regular beds each while the studios (50-55 sq m.) offer 2 regular beds. Studio 12 (60 sq. m.) offers 3 regular and 1 extra beds (an unfolding mattress from under one of the beds). An extra folding bed can be added in every room. The equipment is luxurious and functional, including sofa, TV, fridge, cupboards, night stands, wardrobe, kitchen box, microwave oven, bathroom with bath-tub, private gas heating and balcony (studio 11 has no balcony).
Bar “Kokiche” of the hotel is available for you and your friends or family, too. There are tables, chairs, coffee-maker, microwave oven, hot and cold water and heating. The terrace in front of the bar has a barbecue, just above the nearby spring. The bar can be used as a conference hall, too.
Some of the neighboring hotels offer sports and wellness services. An indoor swimming pool is available within 50 m.
The adventure fans can enjoy several utdoor attractions near Borovets:
And the fans of sightseeing can enjoy:
- Kayaking at Iskar dam
- Tandem flights with paraplaner
- Rope city – “Boroland”
- Horse riding
- Sports fishing
- Hiking around Rila mountain
Rental price for “Villa Kokiche” for groups – per agreement, according the the season and occupancy.
- “Tsarska Bistritsa” Royal Residence
- Rila monastery (a UNESCO site)
- “Tsari Mali Grad” fortress near the village of Belchin
- The town of Samokov - "Uspenie na Sv. Bogoroditsa” (Assumption of the Holy Mother) church and the Samokov virgin monstery “Pokrov presviatia Bogorodici (Pall of the Hol Mother) from 18th c., Bayrakli mosque, the Hostorical museum, the Big fountain from 17th c., Chadur (Umbrella) fountain, houses from the Revival period, monuments of historical figures from the Revival period;
- The town of Sapareva Banya – home of the hottest minral springs in Europe
: Head office, Sofia,
: Boyan Alexandrov, +359 887 999 144,